About Me

My photo
I'm an adult toy reviewer with some additional experience in the sex industry. I will be sharing information on my favorite toys, sex toys suggestions, and posting sex positive posts and general information.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Welcome To My Blog

Welcome to my blog you guys!

I've started this blog for two reasons:
1. To have a place where I can promote sex positivity.
2. To post information regarding sex toys/adult items which include my experience and opinion in hopes it will help YOU make a decision on your further purchases or peak your curiosity to play.

Here's a little bit about myself:

1. I'm 24, married, and a college student.
2. I've got 4 years in the sex industry under my belt; so to speak.
3. I am a supporter of all things sex positive!
4. I don't discriminate!!!!

What to expect from my blog:

1. Honest opinions on sex toys and related items.
2. Helpful and current information on the sex industry and adult products.
3. Fun, Flirty topics!

I'm super friendly and will answer all questions/respond to all comments as quickly as I can. I hope you enjoy my blog as much as I enjoy making it!

(One more thing before I go! This is a 18+ only blog. The contents of this blog are for mature audiences only. Adult language/pictures will be present on this blog.)

Hugs & Kisses xoxoxo

LuckyLady

No comments:

Post a Comment