About Me

My photo
I'm an adult toy reviewer with some additional experience in the sex industry. I will be sharing information on my favorite toys, sex toys suggestions, and posting sex positive posts and general information.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Kegel Journals!

Today Edenfantasys chose me to participate in a little project called the Kegel Journal. EF picked 9 participants to begin kegeling with or without a kegel toy and we will be keeping daily journals for a month. We are to enter any change in vaginal strength/tightness or any other noticeable changes caused by kegeling. At the end of the experiment we will write an article on our findings. (I've written over 20 articles for EF on their SexIs Social magazine so be sure to check them out!)

I can't wait to write about the results! I will be using this kegel exerciser http://www.edenfantasys.com/dr-laura-berman-veronica/adult-toys-dvds-40434.

After the month of this project ends and I finish my article I will post the entries on the blog so you can see the whole transformation!

Keep an eye out!

No comments:

Post a Comment