About Me

My photo
I'm an adult toy reviewer with some additional experience in the sex industry. I will be sharing information on my favorite toys, sex toys suggestions, and posting sex positive posts and general information.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Prize in the Mail

So, I entered a contest hosted by @toywithme courtesy of @lovehoney_com. The contest was to give the best dating advice and I won the Lovehoney Happy Rabbit natural for my submission. My submission, you can see here on my blog.

So today I got it in the mail, and I'm so happy! It looks amazing!
Pictures to come!

In the meantime, Here's a picture courtesy of the Lovehoney website.
Contests really are amazing things! I hope to get enough followers that I can host some contests here on my blog soon! How cool would that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment