About Me

My photo
I'm an adult toy reviewer with some additional experience in the sex industry. I will be sharing information on my favorite toys, sex toys suggestions, and posting sex positive posts and general information.

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Kegel Journals Cancelled

In April I blogged about the Kegel Journals which was a collaboration of individuals doing kegel excerising and writing an article on their findings. Unfortunately about 2 weeks in the the project the company experienced some "spring cleaning" and started weeding out employees, revamping the website, and making adjustments to their contributor programs. This caused a standstill on many projects and this project was pretty much vanquished.

Though my project was cut short I can say that throughout the kegeling project I did experience a bit of muscle strength in my pelvic muscles and would recommend kegeling as a regular exercise for all women. There are some benefits to kegeling and a bit of strength can mean a big difference in pleasure.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment