About Me

My photo
I'm an adult toy reviewer with some additional experience in the sex industry. I will be sharing information on my favorite toys, sex toys suggestions, and posting sex positive posts and general information.

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Happy Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday everybody I hope you've had a good week so far, Friday is just around the corner! I started a new job this Monday and I've made it to the middle of the week without any issues and I hope the rest of the week goes just as well!

Starting a new job has been exciting and nerve racking but mostly because the bosslady is rather intimidating and the job is debt collection so its hard to say if I'm a good fit yet but so far so good! Reviews are going to be rather thin lately due to the work transition but mainly due to the HUGE drama going on w/ said community I spoke about in my last post as I'm unsure if there will even be a review program anymore and I'm currently waiting for correspondence from a couple places on my next items.

In the mail this week I received the LELO ELLA and I haven't decided if I want to do an extensive review on it as of yet but so far I'm 50/50 with it. I thought it would similar but better than the Moka but so far is turning out to be a bit worse. But I've only tried it once and I've had a very busy schedule as of late so hopefully I can try it again this weekend or sometime next week and have a full report on it.

Has anyone had any good/bad experience with Fun Factory toys? What I've seen so far doesn't look all that exciting but I've heard a few good reviews here and there. I love trying different brands of products and so far my favorites are Lelo & Lovehoney.

Have a great week and an awesome weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment